MEMBERSHIP of FOOD RIVERLAND
Membership of Food Riverland Inc. is comprised of businesses from the food and beverage industries of the Riverland which are committed to the growth & promotion of their businesses, and interested individuals who wish to support the Riverland’s food industry.
Membership not only allows producers to sell at the Riverland Farmers’ Market, it also supports the development of a food culture specific to the Riverland and an awareness of the Riverland as a premium food producer.
Food Riverland Inc. believes strongly that by assisting individual businesses to develop, the whole region and community will also benefit.
Membership Fee: $55 per year
Membership of Food Riverland Inc. includes:
- Ability to apply to trade at the Riverland Farmers’ Market
- Possibility to access food training courses such as food safety, labelling & packaging, & responsible service of alcohol training
- Affiliated access to Food SA to keep abreast of developments in the food industry
- Representation of the producer’s voice to government, regulatory authorities and the general public
- Group purchasing power for co-operative Riverland brand advertising
- Automatic membership to the Friends of the Market scheme
- Links on this website to members’ websites and/or other relevant articles – see Some of our success stories page.
To apply for membership, please contact the Secretary of Food Riverland Inc., Judy Cottam, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0418840016.
For further information please contact:
Food Riverland Inc. Chairperson Ed Cottam email@example.com 0417855564 85832153